Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My diet challenge!


As you know I am awfully fond of sweets, especially chocolate. It seems like I am putting on weight lately because I haven’t been able to change my bad diet habit of having a lot of sweets everyday.

In Japan, most young women’s clothes are tightly fitting. Every time I try on some clothes, I always think I am out of shape and wish I were slim like a model.
So, I have decided to go on a diet to lose weight and enjoy dressing up more! Actually I tried a variety of types of diet in the past, but I failed all of them as I am not a strong willed person. But I am very serious this time. I should turn failure into success!

The best way to reduce fat is to control the amount of food you eat and work out regularly. You also need to commit them to paper everyday. In my case, I am going to try to reduce my calorie intake to 1,200 kilocalories per day and do regular aerobic exercise after eating something. Well, lets see how it goes.

There are many people who are sensitive about their appearance in Japan. They seem to believe that slim women are considered beautiful, and fat women are considered unattractive. Maybe it is not true…But I am sure if I am successful with the diet, I will be more confident and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment