Saturday, June 12, 2010

Am I Chocoholic?

As you know I love sweets!
I have been hooked on chocolate since I came to Melbourne.



One of my favorite chocolates is hot chocolate. It tastes so nice! I can’t help drinking it everyday!!! There are heaps of cafes in Melbourne and every café has hot chocolate on the menu. In Japan, I didn’t have enough chances to drink hot chocolate as it is not so popular and is hard to come by. Even so, it is worth drinking!!!



Another thing for this is Tim Tams. This is a very popular chocolate biscuit made by Arnott’s, Australia. It tastes so yummy! There are a variety of types of Tim Tams in Australia such as Double Coat, Chewy Caramel, Classic Dark…and so on. I want to try to eat all of them while staying here.
For further information, you can check the URL below.
http://www.arnotts.com/our-products/products/arnotts-tim-tam.aspx

Probably, I am getting to be a chocoholic. I think I need to be careful not to eat too much chocolate because of gaining weight.

4 comments:

  1. さかえちゃん

    ブログ来てみたよー。しかも今は仕事中だけどね。
    英語は完全に訳せたわけじゃないけど
    とにかくチョコレートにはまってることはよくわかったよ笑

    写真も見たけど元気そうでなにより!
    今度は、オージーのいけめんを載せてください。

    また来るね☆ 
    ふみ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ふみちゃん

    メッセージありがとう!!
    そうそう!チョコレートにはまっちゃってね、止められないの~!!太らないように、気をつけないとね!

    オージーのイケメンね、了解(笑)!

    Sakae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Sakae♪
    Thank you for your mail.
    I'm glad that you enjoy your life.
    I wish I'd drink hot chocolate with you.
    I remainbered we often went to Starbucks
    after work.
    It is very hard to me write comments in English.
    But I try my best like you♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eiko-chan

    I am very happy to receive the comments from you!
    I sometimes remember the day we spent together at SMBCIO. I had a great time being with you guys. I really share the experience I had in Melbourne with you...Shall we gether for chat next year!

    Sakae

    ReplyDelete