Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Holiday Plan

I am on vacation now for more than one month!

Actually, I am not going to travel this time as I want to study more in preparation for my next course, Diploma of Interpreting. I have decided to take a General English course at another school for one month to improve my speaking skills.

When I was in the previous school, I found that I was poor at asserting myself when it came to discussions because I never learnt how to express my opinion logically when I was a student in Japan.

I am supposed to take a national qualification for interpreting called NAATI (=The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd) in November. I am very nervous because I heard that it is very difficult to pass the test.

However, I am going to do my best to be one step closer to my dream! Of course, I am going to explore Melbourne during this vacation for fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment