Monday, June 21, 2010

Eureka Skydeck 88


I went to Eureka Skydeck 88 with my friend last weekend. This tower is the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere with a height of about 300 meters, similar to Tokyo tower. You get a wonderful view from this tower. I was so excited when I saw the panoramic view of Melbourne. It was so beautiful that I still remember what it’s like!



In addition, we got an experience of “The Edge(=observation deck)”, a glass cube which projects 3 meters out from the building - with you in it - suspended almost 300 meters above the ground! Actually, I like heights and wasn’t afraid at all of being there. The view from The Edge was wonderful. It was like I was standing in the sky!


I think that Eureka Skydeck 88 is a sightseeing spot worth visiting. If you come to Melbourne, I highly recommend going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment